[Amps] Advanced Power Technologies ARF1505

Joe Subich, W4TV w4tv at subich.com
Wed Jul 5 12:57:55 EDT 2006

Mike,

Contact Dick Frey, K4XU.  Dick is Manager of RF Products at APT.

I believe the ARF1505 is the subject of an article in QEX (July?),
is being used in a Tokyo High Power Labs amplifier and "may"
be available in a package similar to those from CCI (board, etc.)
at some point.

Dick referred to the transistor as "the modern 3-500Z"

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV