[Amps] QEX Innovative Tube Linear?

zdtech zdtech at iprimus.com.au
Fri Jul 7 09:50:36 EDT 2006

Hi Dick

Most interesting, i just wonder how they went about improving the
terrible IMD from Sweep tubes? It would  be great if the same technique
could be used with some better quality transmitting tubes.  What
magnitude of improvement in 3rd order IMD could the author of the
article achieve? I look forward to reading about it.

Craig
VK3HE