[Amps] Ferritronics FL2200m DBM for 4CX10,000amp

Don Moman VE6JY ve6jy at 3web.com
Tue Jul 11 02:20:25 EDT 2006

Asking on behalf of a friend who is looking for a source of this IC ...
I'll pass any info to him, thanks.

73 Don

VE6JY

Am trying to find a double balanced mixer that was made by Ferritronics
many years ago, an FL2200M that is an 8 pin package in a metal case. Do
you have any ideas as to a replacement for it? As far as I can tell the
company is defunct! I am getting desperate!!   Its a double balanced
mixer from the early 70's and it was very popular at the time. I am
trying to find a modern replacement for it if possible. This is out of
the exciter for our 5KW SSB transmitter.  It is an Aerocom 1330 and it
uses a 4CX10,000 for its single final.