[Amps] Mica cap substitute \ alternative

R L Measures r at somis.org
Wed Jul 12 09:46:23 EDT 2006

Sure, mica is used as a dielectric up to c. 1GHz, however, my point
was and is that mica transmitting caps are typically rated to carry
less current above 5MHz than they are below 5MHz.   Since this is the
opposite of what is the case with ceramic transmitting doorknob caps,
I thought it should be mentioned.