[Amps] Transformers

Will Matney craxd1 at verizon.net
Sat Jul 15 13:03:54 EDT 2006

Lou,

What's funny in the manual, if I recall, Heathkit says the SB-220 can take 100 watts drive. I'm pretty
sure I read that in there. In which case, the amp would produce what 2 3-500Z's are really capable of. It's like
in part of the manual they want to hold it back to the 1000 watts DC input, but say run it on up, it'll
take it.

Best,

Will