[Amps] transformers

Gary Schafer garyschafer at comcast.net
Sun Jul 16 22:31:16 EDT 2006

Don't forget that Bird specs their accuracy at +- 5% of FULL scale. So with
a 2500 watt slug that is a +- 125 watt error at anywhere on the scale.

Also are you reading the power with a dummy load or into the antenna? If
there is any reflected power the forward reading on the meter will be
greater.

73
Gary  K4FMX