[Amps] Grid fuses (was: Life and gain of 3-500Z)

Ian White GM3SEK gm3sek at ifwtech.co.uk
Thu Jul 20 18:07:28 EDT 2006

R L Measures wrote:
> As I see it, the lateral EMF from grid-I during a parasite bends the
>filament sideways, in some cases causing it to touch the grid.

But despite repeated requests, you have never provided a detailed
explanation for this bending force, in terms of the familiar "left-hand
law" that makes an electric motor work; or identified what is special
about "parasites" that could cause this behaviour.

--
73 from Ian GM3SEK         'In Practice' columnist for RadCom (RSGB)
http://www.ifwtech.co.uk/g3sek