[Amps] 3cx3000A7 driver

Harold Mandel ka1xo at juno.com
Sat Jul 22 09:12:13 EDT 2006

Pete,

This radio is built for the future.

In tomorrow's world -160dB(c) per cycle may actually be
a force to contend with......

[snip]
I'd love to know why they think a +40dBm third order intercept is worth
having. In a 3kHz bandwidth, you'd need phase noise at around -160dBc/Hz to
make full use of that intercept point.
[snip]

As to the other guy's brain wave analyzer I think we all maybe should drag
those tinfoil helmets out from the archives to keep these people from
reading our thoughts and relaying them to the aliens....

I wonder if the seller has a linear amplifier for the unit so we can
turn them into brain wave particle beam weapons.

Hal
W4HBM