[Amps] Caustic soda

William Stehl wastehl at msn.com
Sun Jul 23 15:14:04 EDT 2006

Very effective, but if anyone does this, do it in a well ventilated area
away from open sparks and flames, the gas that is evolved in this procedure
is pure hydrogen, which, if mixed with the air and contained, is highly
explosive.  It is evolved fairly slowly, so mild ventilation should
eliminate any risk.