[Amps] "Tubes 201" - How Vacuum Tubes Really Work

Will Matney craxd1 at verizon.net
Mon Jul 24 21:59:05 EDT 2006

Tom, are you saying Terman was lying in the 1st edition of his handbook? I don't need to re-write anything, I have it here in print. I have a question, how can an element being bombarded by or gaining electrons be positive (over 0 V, +0.1 volt DC or greater)? Is Termans satements about equilibrium hog wash?

Best,

Will