[Amps] Russian microwave cermic-metal tube needed

Hsu Jbenson at sohu.com
Thu Jul 27 03:40:54 EDT 2006

Miks,
  it is incorrect, my friend want GS-4B, not GS-7B, sorry.Chinese same product was called  FC-4G , please view
http://www.jingguang.com.cn/ArticleShow.asp?ArticleID=126, My friend is a vacuum
 bussiness.the tube was used in some old  Chinese weather radar in observatory.
 it is not using for power amplifier.
     73!  Hsu