[Amps] 1.5kw low pass filters

mike kendall ke6cvh at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 30 02:56:20 EDT 2006

Hello all,
    OK, I am not going to try to re-invent the wheel on this one.  I have been purchasing all the parts for my 1.5kw (continuous) solid state linear project.  I should be complete with power supply parts and working on other parts.
    I need to make 1.5kw low pass filters.  I intend to use B1B relays and already have the voltage necessary for the oddball relay voltage.  Need a design for the low pass filters that uses readily available parts. Am not interested in using band pass filters at this time.  Any suggestions/info will be appreciated.
  73,
  Mike