[Amps] Vacuum

Will Matney craxd1 at verizon.net
Sat Jul 29 16:56:12 EDT 2006

Bob,

It was actually corrected last night, but seeing as my posts are being held up, it didn't show until today. When I screwed up on that, I figured they were talking about the external pressure as compared to the internal vacuum. When I re-read the article, I seen where I had left out the exponent. Sorry about that, I just skimmed over that text the first time and didn't catch it all until last night.

Best,

Will