[Amps] Tube Prices

PA3DUV pa3duv at planet.nl
Sun Jul 30 15:25:19 EDT 2006

GU74B NOS tetrode tubes went for 50 Euro in Friedrichshafen last June. 2
units: 1.6 kW plate dissipation for 100 Euro.
The GU84B tetrode tube (2.5 kW plate dissipation) sold for Euro 180.-

Our friend Viktor Tkackenko from the Ukraine offered unlimited quantities
and premium quality. The 4 nos GU74B I bought were tested in my Acom2000A HF
amp and delivered 2 kW carrier in any combination.
The 2 GU84B tubes I bought off Victor Tkachenko last year generated 6 kW
carrier with 68 watt drive.

Cheers, Dick