[Amps] Plasma Thermo HFS 3000D

Larry Carman lncarman at swbell.net
Mon Jul 31 17:21:22 EDT 2006

Bill,
I only had about 7 volts difference between the two transformers. I assumed
they were close enough in voltage to be safely paralleled. I've only loaded
the PS to about 5000 watts. Might see fireworks at 8KW ( which would be
close to 5KW RF out ). Someone told me that Henry found it better to run
separate bridges ( one for each transformer ). Don't know where he got this
info.
Larry N5BIP