[Amps] L-4B connector

Will Matney craxd1 at verizon.net
Mon Jun 26 21:53:49 EDT 2006

Tom,

Yes, those are Cinch Jones and are available from Mouser and Allied Electronics. They have different styles according to how the pins are turned so they'll only plug together a certain way. I'd look for Cinch or Cinch Jones at ebay first as it will most likely be the cheapest. These are still being made and are the 300 series of connectors. The one with 8 pins is a 308. It has 4 horizontal and 4 vertical pins.

Best,

Will