[Amps] RM ITALY HLA-150V

Alek Petkovic vk6apk at eon.net.au
Tue Jun 27 18:30:49 EDT 2006

If they are anything like Zetagi amps from Italy, they are a bit generous
with their power ratings.

Zetagi's B550 amp is rated at 600W out. It uses (from memory) 4 x MRF455.
According to the transistor specs, they are good for 55W out each. The 550
that I had for a short while was good for 180 -200 Watts out.

Good luck with the RM

Alek,
VK6APK