[Amps] HLA150

Jan Erik Holm sm2ekm at telia.com
Wed Jun 28 10:33:51 EDT 2006

Ofcourse YOU did not have any problem, however you are
not alone in this world!!
I repeat again, some has bandpass filtering but some
doesn´t, the HL-150 has.
All of them use very bad bias regulation. I have heard
many of those RM and Zetagi´s on the air and it´s far
from pritty.
Why defend pure junk? That´s just what they are.
I would never ever use anything like that at my station,
I care too much for my fellow hams.

73 SM2EKM