[Amps] HLA-150? Nevermind.

Joe Isabella n3ji at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 28 21:01:59 EDT 2006

I have the 30 in/160 out (FM) and it is just below half power in SSB.  The manual clearly states to not drive it with more than 10-12W PEP in SSB.  It's one of the old brown-face Mirages with the slide switches, not the newer ones people seem to not like.  I've nad no trouble from it, except for the idiotic wide-open relay.  Since I run it mobile, I frequently have to clean it.

Joe, N3JI