[Amps] HB Amps

Chris Howard chris at yipyap.com
Fri Mar 3 12:30:55 EST 2006

That's kind of my trouble...

When thinking about building a legal-limit single tube amp,
I get the same feeling as when I watch the wordworking program
on television and see the guy rip-saw through a $200 piece of wood.

I don't trust myself not to quickly destroy a few hundred dollars
of tube.

I would be sad to blow some 813's  (or 4cx250s) but I'm
scared witless when confronted with an 8877.

On Fri, 2006-03-03 at 09:52, john.brewer at us.schneider-electric.com