[Amps] HB Amps

k7rdx k7rdx at charter.net
Sat Mar 4 14:03:35 EST 2006

The GS-35b would be the most logical choice for price,ease of assembly, and
power output. The tube works just as well on 10 meters as on 160 and well
into vhf/uhf. You do need a capable PSU..The thing I liked about the tube is
the low current filament that won`t run you out of the shack with
heat..During long periods of stby the circulating air is barely warm..Nice
legal limit tube for small money..Jim..