[Amps] Centralab JVN-10

Scott Townley nx7u at arrl.net
Sun Mar 5 15:07:07 EST 2006

The old CRL JV series is owned/duplicated by electroswitch corp.
http://www.electroswitch.com
and they are the "E4" series.
They are distributed by Digikey and a few other big houses...but you won't
like the prices!

Although, my recollection of the JV series was that they were all numbered
9xxx (nine thousand something).