[Amps] amps < etc :

Jim Kearman jkearman at att.net
Mon Mar 6 19:54:11 EST 2006

>    I have seen many references to * old* articles here on this reflector,
> and I'm sure some of them may be recent, BUT, How many of us have a *memory*
> that long , to find them.???

One of the best tools in a homebrewer's arsenal is a good library. A complete set of Ham Radio on CDs is available for about $50 if you know where to look. A set of QEX would be useful, too. When you consider the cost of a commercial transceiver or amplifier, or even a full complement of test equipment, the back issues on CDs are a real bargain, and take up less space than a Tek scope.

73,

Jim, KR1S
http://kr1s.kearman.com/