[Amps] off topic -- books recommended

ADRIAN REES rees.a at btconnect.com
Thu Mar 9 10:24:56 EST 2006

I would suggest ON4UN's low band DX'ing, or the ARRL Antenna Handbook.

The Experimental Methods in RF Design will just create more projects!

The RSGB Handbook is not significantly different to previous ones (despite the adverts).

I have all of the above (and more!) and would reccommend ON4UN's book (4th Edition) or the ARRL Antenna Handbook. Both are excellent reference books, as well as some practical things as well.

Well thats my opinion !

73

Adrian
MW1LCR