[Amps] wide band amplifier ??

Dan Sawyer dansawyer at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 9 10:36:02 EST 2006

This is a follow up after an additional experiment. I disconnected the
source RF circuit (C board) from the driver amp and replaced it with a
50 Ohm signal generator. The driver amp output was clean across the
band, however there was feedback into the source on 15 and 20 meters.

How can the output impedance of the RF source board and in the input
impedance of the driver amp board be estimated from the circuit?

Thanks - Dan