[Amps] Scope

Will Matney craxd1 at verizon.net
Tue Mar 14 20:34:27 EST 2006

All,

There were a few looking for a good scope and I ran across one browsing through ebay. The seller is a good guy and was who I bought both those Panasonic DSO scopes off of last month. They were both just as described and worked. The seller hardly ever shows one working but gives a guarantee with a 3 day right of return. He packs very well using foam in place packing. Anyhow, this is a Kenwood, 4 channel, 100 MHz, delayed sweep oscilloscope that looks to be in good shape. Below is the link for those interested. As of now, there's about 11 hours to go on it and it's now 8:33 EST, Mar 14th.

Best,

Will