[Amps] Happy birthday to...

Will Matney craxd1 at verizon.net
Thu Mar 16 10:59:37 EST 2006

Speaking of George, did you know that the same formulas for ohms law, are the same in hydraulics? The only difference is the terms are changed. Current = flow, and voltage = pressure. Resistance I'd say is still a resistance like placing a needle valve in line, or changing a pipe/hose size. I'm not sure what the term for resistance would be in hydraulics (restriction?) now since I've not done any of that in probably 7 years? I figure that George seen this in hydraulics, and converted it over to electricity when he seen they worked the same. Hydraulics formulas were out way before electrical. The US military used to teach electronics by using the water theory I think they called it. They compared how water acted being pumped through pipes as compared to a generator pushing electrons through a wire, tube = valve, etc..

Best,

Will