[Amps] MW Oven Transformer question

Alek Petkovic vk6apk at eon.net.au
Tue Mar 21 17:16:46 EST 2006

To reinforce what Will has just said, there is a good article on a ht
supply in this month's edition of "Amateur Radio", the magazine for members
of the Wireless Institute Of Australia.

The article is by Drew Diamond, VK3XU and it uses 2 of the transformers
with the primary windings in series and the secondaries in series or parallel.

I do not have a website but I can email a pdf of the article to somebody
who does.

73, Alek.
VK6APK