[Amps] Quick question

Will Matney craxd1 at verizon.net
Tue Mar 21 19:32:20 EST 2006

I bought an XO made by Vectron for the military. It's a 10 Mhz TTL output. I thought of using it as a frequency reference. Below is the specs on the tolerances, and what is your thoughts on how good it would be? Sorry, I know this is off topic but an interested in your opinions. Thanks to all in advance.

Vectron #: M55310-16-B31A

Input current, 30 mA.

Rise and fall times max 15 ns

Initial accuracy at 23 deg C (73.4 deg F) = +/- 15 ppm

Freq aging after 30 days per year = +/- 5 ppm (0.7 ppm per 30 days, 1.5 ppm per 90 days)

Freq Temp Tolerance -55C to +125C (-67F to 257F) = +/- 50 ppm

Thanks,

Will