[Amps] Tuned input board on SB-220

Bob Maser bmaser at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Mar 23 10:38:02 EST 2006

It works FB in my Henry 4K Ultra too.  It even showed me that I had a bad
coax connector on the output of the amp because it started to retune
everytime the connection would arc.  As soon as I repaired the connector, it
went back to normal operation.  Great addition to the 4K Ultra.  Next comes
the replacement of the 8877 by a 3CX1200D7 for huskier grid and no warm up
time.

Bob W6TR