[Amps] Help Please: Power Amplifiers @ 100MHz

cm215 at greenwich.ac.uk cm215 at greenwich.ac.uk
Fri Mar 24 12:51:42 EST 2006

Hello Gents

I am trying to build a 100 - 200 MHz Power Amplifier using a MOSFET (Philips
BSS83). However when I tried testing the amp, I could not get anything at the
output. During simulation everything went to plan.

The circuit is really simple with a voltage divider being used to bias the
gate. (high input impedance 100k and 45k).

I am also using 100uF capacitors to uncouple and to couple my circuit. Are
these values to high? (My calculations show the caps should go short circuit
which should not cause me any problems)

Any comments will be welcomed.

Cheers
Manish