[Amps] E-Mail

Will Matney craxd1 at verizon.net
Tue Mar 28 04:46:00 EST 2006

All,

I seen some on the list was interested in what e-mail app I used that produced the reply separator, etc. The name of the e-mail client I use is Courier by Rose City Software. It's a professional e-mail client intended for office type work, but easy to use, and has a good teachable spam filter. It also can read and write HTML as well as plain text e-mails. The HTML is a WYSIWYG type. It's way more versatile than Outlook and most of the others. The best part is it backs up your saved e-mail, and if anything happens it will fix it. No more corrupt mail databases. I seen it is now free for a limited time at their website for any that's interested (Windows software). I can recommend this 100% to everyone.

Courier E-Mail;

http://www.rosecitysoftware.com/Courier/

Best,

Will