[Amps] "I gotta tell this"

N7HIY N7HIY at comcast.net
Wed Mar 29 14:47:02 EST 2006

the broadcast, commercial and military transmitter industry has long ago
switched from archaic tube amplifier technology to solid state devices.
we, ham radio, are the laggards in the change of technology
even the Russian and Chinese hams are leading the US hams in the change
we will go QRP from lack of energy and oil long before the few thousand hams
that run tube amps run out of replacements

Cliff N7HIY