[Amps] SS vs. Tubes (was "I gotta tell this")

N7HIY N7HIY at comcast.net
Wed Mar 29 15:26:10 EST 2006

i knew we would get to the core issue sooner rather than later.  We are
cursed by the non-Intelligent Design of ham radio RF amplifiers.  i'll glad
that someone spoke up for GOD's requirements for rf amp design and
construction.  i never was blessed with GOD teaching ac circuit analysis or
amplifier class operation, though i did have professors that had GOD like
mental complexes.

my 3cx3000 amp must have been designed and built by the DEVIL, it does evil
things to the neigbors electronics from RF overload.

Cliff N7HIY