[Amps] HP 3336B

Will Matney craxd1 at verizon.net
Thu Mar 30 22:37:21 EST 2006

All,

I have the oppertunity to purchase a HP 3336B synthesized level signal generator. The output frequencies on the front are 10 Hz to 20.9 MHz. However, it's capable of up to 21-60 MHz programmed from the front out of a rear auxiliary jack. It is capable of high accuracy sweep with amplitude and phase modulation. This one has the option 005 with the high accuracy attenuator (+/- 0.07 dB). The frequency output accuracy is what I like and it is 5 x 10^ - 6. I'm wondering if any on here have had any experience with these, and what to look for. Any comments would be appreciated. Thanks to all in advance.

Best,

Will