[Amps] Henry 8K

Harold Mandel ka1xo at juno.com
Wed May 17 11:05:42 EDT 2006

Where are those ubiquitous OO's when we really need them?

Rich, care to comment (ahem)?

Does anyone even remember those people?
They would have been right at home in the Soviet Union
in the 1930's. The trouble is the targeted offender got more
than a little orange card in the mail.

(My last one was because I drifted Ø.25Kc. into the 4.00Mc
 broadcast band with my upside-down 4x 6L6 rig in a tub of
 cooking oil.)

Hal
W4HBM