[Amps] RF heating

CLIVE COLLINS dartaviation at btopenworld.com
Sun May 21 16:20:24 EDT 2006

Good evening Gentlemen,
  I appreciate that this matter is not directly related to amateur HF techniques but essentially it is to do with RF amplifiers so I think that this must be the only place to ask the questions on Internet
  I am seeking information on RF induction heating for a project.
  If anyone can assist with answers to questions and information/circuitry etc would you contact me direct please not on the reflector.
  Any direction as to where I might start to look for information re circuitry etc in reference books would be greatly appreciated.
  Many thanks in advance.
  Clive GW3WEQ