[Amps] wanted: Bird 43 shell/case

kk2ed at comcast.net kk2ed at comcast.net
Fri Nov 3 11:48:57 EST 2006

Good Morning.

Have any of the amp builders on the list gutted a Bird 43 to use the line section and meter movement for an amp project?   Want to get rid of the original case/shell?

I picked up what looks like a home made Bird 43 meter, with line section and meter movement. The thing works, but is not the most appealing looking thing!  I'd like to remove the parts and assemble the real thing.   Condition of the shell is not critical, as my plan is to use this particular unit in the field, and leave my good 43 in my workshop full time.

If any of you have such a beast lying around that you would contemplate getting rid of, let me know.bbbbbb

Thanks
Eric
KE2D
bb