[Amps] SB-220 Easiest method to replace dandswitch wafer

Mr David Jordan nhdjinn at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 3 12:22:40 EST 2006

I have my amp open while I finish installing a 160m
mod.  I noticed the 15m postion on the bandswitch was
burned on one side. Might have happened years agaon
when I lost a tube one day that took off. It still
makes contact but I got a replacement wafer from
Harbarch.  Now I wonder what is the simplest method to
replace this without taking the whole amp apart.
Dave