[Amps] 822 and Johnson 211 Sockets

Robert B. Bonner rbonner at qro.com
Sat Nov 4 20:01:27 EST 2006

The 822 is a 200 watt general purpose triode that has a mu of 30 with full
ratings to 20 Mhz. An identical tube, the Taylor 814, has a mu of 12. A
later version, the 822S, has a side grid terminal and can operate to 30 Mhz.

Length = 9.50" Diameter = 2.50"
Max voltage = 2500
Max current = 300 ma
Fil voltage = 10