[Amps] TL-922 parts question

EP Swynar gswynar at durham.net
Sun Nov 5 20:17:01 EST 2006

Hi Jim,

Well, I'd start first by checking-out the junque box, & if that came up
empty, I'd resort to eBay by simply clicking "variable capacitor" on that
site's search engine every few days, to see what might show up...

Eventually I'm sure something would appear that could fit the bill, but you
might need to exercise some patience first!

The price of brand new off-the-shelf capacitors is unreal...but have your
tried contacting Ten-Tec to see what they might have available...? It seems
to me that not too many years ago they actually sold affordable
"build-it-yourself" air variable capacitor KITS...might be worth looking
into.

Good luck, & vy

~73~ Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ