[Amps] pi filter QBL 5/3500

Ian White GM3SEK gm3sek at ifwtech.co.uk
Tue Nov 7 18:46:37 EST 2006

Peter Chadwick wrote:
>The linearity of the G2DAF was questioned by a professional valve
>design and applications engineer (the late G6JP) shortly after the
>circuit was first published some 40 years ago.
>Subsequent events have not, to my mind, shown his doubts about the
>circuit to be wrong.

The original G2DAF articles are archived on my website, should anyone
wish to read them.

G2DAF's own 2x 4-125 amplifier was left to the RSGB Museum. By the end
of his life, the screen rectifiers had disappeared and he had converted
it to GG. Go figure...

--
73 from Ian GM3SEK
http://www.ifwtech.co.uk/g3sek