[Amps] FS: GM3SEK Triode and Tetrode Boards and Kits

Ian White GM3SEK gm3sek at ifwtech.co.uk
Mon Nov 13 17:12:24 EST 2006

GM3SEK's Triode and Tetrode Boards can now be ordered online, direct
from me, at:
www.ifwtech.co.uk/g3sek/boards

Products available are:
* Triode Board
* Tetrode Boards
* Tetrode Boards KIT - boards and components
   (Triode Board KIT coming very soon)

You can use either PayPal or the traditional Order Form.

Shipping will normally be same-day or next-day.

As you know, we haven't had a US outlet for several months [*] so it is
difficult to judge the backed-up demand for kits. If the first batch of
kits flies off the shelves, there will be a delay of about three weeks
to make up a new batch.

[*] If anyone has recent news of Tom, W4TH, then PLEASE let me know!

--
73 from Ian GM3SEK
http://www.ifwtech.co.uk/g3sek/boards