[Amps] Class A for AM

Jim Forsyth mail at jimforsyth.com
Wed Nov 15 09:09:46 EST 2006

I'm reminded of an experiment that was allegedly conducted in Europe several
decades ago. A large group of people was assembled in plain view of a tall
tower. Each person was asked to write down his estimate of the height of the
tower. The guesses were collected and the average was calculated. The
average was announced to the group, then they all got to guess again. After
several iterations, so the story goes, the result converged on the correct
number.

Jim, AF6O