[Amps] FL2100B

carl s. carlseye at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Nov 22 16:29:45 EST 2006

       I have been fighting an FL2100B , using Chinese 572B's , with no
luck.
     I have in my posession a pair of *original* 572B/ 160TL's , used
but full output.!!
        Can anyone tell me if the RFPARTS, *TAY, 572B/160TL is really
the exact same as the old taylor tubes. The price is good , but one
still wonders.!!!!
     The Chinese tubes mentioned have given me fits on 15-10 mtrs , and
*there's gotta be a better way*.!!!
    The *used tubes* mentioned came from a respectable U.S. source, (
aka a US ham)
   and I have not not yet used them in this amp.!!!!
      Still gotta get the amp up and running.!!!
     anyone with good info would be welcome to respond.!!!!
      carl / kz5ca