[Amps] New guy question: is it ok to list RF amplifier parts for sale on the list?

Leigh S. Jones, KR6X kr6x at kr6x.com
Thu Nov 30 12:51:09 EST 2006

Some limited mention of parts for sale should be acceptable, welcomed as
interesting reading, although it might be useful to mention that the eham
web site classifieds is probably a more effective way to sell ham gear.
I'm sure, however, that the list would not welcome extensive listings such
as pages from the rfparts.com catalog.  KR6X