[Amps] Boycott New Chinese linear Amplifier

Hsu Jbenson at sohu.com
Sun Oct 1 04:39:47 EDT 2006

Craft. you can see the diffrence between the amp and AL-811.I do not know why some american amp's so bad craft.
 myebe due to the cost.Many old American and Japese   amps is very good,
  I have seen Collins 30L1 ,30S1, Drake L7 and Kenwood TL-922(I'm rebuilding it now), the building  craft
  is very good. but AL811's craft is bad. I have seen other amp, the meters  fixup to the panel  use the glue!
            Hsu