[Amps] Boycott New Chinese linear Amplifier

Hsu Jbenson at sohu.com
Tue Oct 3 20:06:07 EDT 2006

Tom,
  It seems you  do not  know some Chinese tube's   history. 811 was called FU-811 in China .
  it is copy from Russian G-811, 813 was called FU-13, it is copy from Russian GU-13.
  Chinese 811 and 813 have been produced morethan 40-50 years. they are   maturity.
    572B began to  produed  only in early 1990s.It copy from The West.  it was design
for the medical machine(shatter the concretion in body), but it seem Chinese would like
 FU-811, not 572B.In this time ,the foreign buyer to find it out  , so the Chinese 572B was
apper in international market .The quality of Chinese 811and 813  are   faithworthy.
But most  western buyer did not take notice of a very import  information, the Chinese 811 ,
813 and 572B are NOT same as the West  ! Chinese's tube have lower anode volt and  dissipation,
 Althought it seem worked not too bad in over rating.
  Another information, the Shuguang factory was NOT best tube factory in China(many Chinese tube factory's name
with "Guang" , it meens " rays of light" or "sheen", Shuguang meens "first light of morning")
   the best glass tube factory in China  is Nanjing  vacuum tube factory, it began produced tube in 1930s, now they produce 3-500Z. I think many persons know its very good quality.The best miniture tube was made in Beijing vacuum tube factory, but they have  stoped    miniture tube.Now, they turn to the LCD pannel.The Best cermic tube was proced
in Jingdezhen city ,Jiangxi province, Jingguang vacuum tube factory, the Chinese FU-100F(4CX1000A) and FU-251(4CX250B) and FU-728( Chinese design it.it  can replace 4CX1000A direct, but with larger Pa,1200W and better linearity) are very faithworthy.

             73! Hsu