[Amps] Is Amps still in existence?

k7fm k7fm at teleport.com
Sun Oct 8 11:02:11 EDT 2006

Still here - waiting for something to argue about.

The problem is that if most of the people that have the answers are here,
and they all somewhat agree with each other, and there is no one taking the
opposite position, or taking the position that one fix cures all problems,
then there is not much reason to speak out.

While there is a lull, we can finish our amplifier projects.  Winter is
coming (in the northern hemisphere) and time to finish those outdoor antenna
projects we postponed all summer, because it was too hot.

Climb the tower to repair the open wire feeder system that is hanging - one
side severed - at the 140 foot level of the tower.  Finish assembling and
installing the new beam - and finish the lighting and heating system in the
barn.

Colin  K7FM