[Amps] 11 Meter lockout

Bill Fuqua wlfuqu00 at uky.edu
Fri Oct 13 09:27:02 EDT 2006

How about filling me in on how such a lockout works.
Have you ever tried to count frequency of a voice SSB signal or a two tone
one? Not easily done.

Also, for a lockout to be effective and not easily removed the amplifier
would have to either
have no Manual Mechanical Tuning or have a switching power supply with a
microcontroller
as an integral part of the power supply. Amplifiers are very simple things.

73
Bill wa4lav